- Responsible for overall quality system establishment, implementation and maintenance.
- Responsible for system and product quality improvement.
- Responsible for overall document and data control system
- Responsible for management of internal quality system audits
- Coordinate for disposition of non-conforming product, ensure corrective action are initiated, followed and closed properly.
- Aligning system to meet ISO, MQA, MOHE, KDN requirements.
- Responsible to relate the requirements and scope of the standard to actual documents such as procedures and records.
- Planning an audit, conducting and reporting on an audit to implement and establish an acceptable Quality System Standard
- Identifying and improving area of imperfection.
- Prepare related documentations (MQA-01, MQA-02, Maklumbalas, UAC Format, Senate Format)
QA Admin Assistant
- Photocopying, scanning, stamping, filing and redirection of letters, documents and procedures (MQA, MOHE, KDN, CQA, Curriculum Reviews, etc.)
- Teaching Files records (submission/borrowing/returning/ labeling/arranging/storing/movements)
- Prepare purchase requisition and other related documents for stationery, refreshments, accommodation, room bookings, etc. for any meetings, workshops, visitors.
- Assist HOS, QA Senior Executive and QA Officer accordingly in all areas (Visits by MQA Panel, External Examiners, Industrial Advisor, Program Academic Committee, KDN, etc. and Curriculum Review Workshops)