MICET Impact in UiTM's iidex2015
From 28th to 30th of April 2015, we had made an impact in INTERNATIONAL INVENTION, INNOVATION & DESIGN EXPOSITION 2015 (IIDEX 2015) at Dewan Agung Tuanku Canselor, UiTM Shah Alam by bagging 2 Gold, 2 Silver and 3 Bronze Medals. They were:
1. Madam Marmy Roshaidah: Essential oil of Nepeta Cataria L. as Potential Remedy Repellent for Dengue Fever.
2. Mr. Mohd Edyazuan Azni: Poly-Shield: Green Innovative Way to Recycle Used Polystyrene.
1. Miss Zuraidah Rasep: Electricity Generation During Wastewater Treatment by using Microbial Fuel Cell Concept.
2. Mr. Zulkeflee Sabri: DNA Extraction and Gel Electrophoresis Kit for Secondary School.
1. Miss Haswani Maisarah: Coffee kaya
2. Mr. Mohd Aizuddin Shahmi A'zim : Utilizing Recycled Rubber or Latex with Biochar on Rubber Matt Application.
3. Mr. Mohd Edyazuan Azni: PalmoliY: Green Wall Solution
We were also joined together by:
1. Madam Nadia Isa: Comparison of the Performance of Corn Cob and Green Coconut Coir as the Low Cost Adsorbent for Decrements of CO2.
2. Madam Faridah Ghafar: Ecogulate Water Recycler for Carwash Station.
3. Madam Norulakmal Nor Hadi: Waste Cockle Shell as Natural Heterogeneous Catalyst for Biodiesel Production.
4. Madam Nor Aini Burok: Optimization of Coagulant Process by Using Natural Coagulant to Treat Rubber Industries Effluent.