- February 2017 timetable
Program Administrator Unit,AcSS
- REGISTRATION JAN 2017
TO : STUDENT UNIKL MICET
FROM : FINANCE UNIT
DATE : 7th FEB 2017
SUBJECT : REGISTRATION JAN 2017
The above matter is referred
1. Please make a payment registration fees for semester January 2017
2. All payment must be made before 13 Feb 2017. Failure to do so may affect your registration semester.
3. All students are encouraged to make payment via CIMB CLICKS or COLLECT SERVICE. All payment should be made payable to AKAUN PUNGUTAN UNIKL MICET and account number 8004418735
4. For more detail pertaining invoice, kindly login student Ecitie.
5. Please disregard this memo if the payment has been made.
- MAKE IT EASY JUST EMAIL
- MUET MARCH2017 CANDIDATES
Sila semak dan cetak Slip Daftar MUET (MUET/D) yang akan dimuatnaik di portal MPM pada pertengahan bulan Januari 2017.
________________________________________________________________________________Slip Daftar MUET (MUET/D) Sesi Mac 2017
- Memo on Bar List (Attendance),Absent Report & Revoke Bar Attendance Process
- REGISTRATION FEE FOR SEMESTER SEPTEMBER 2016
“Dear student, please make a payment for registration fee for semester SEPT 2016 starting 10/8-18/9.
Login your ecitie for detail of payment. (i.e : amount, invoice number)
If not pay during the period given, you cannot access ecitie for semester registration.
Please call 06-5512038/2057 for more information.”
- Graduate High Order Critical Skills (GHOCS)
We wish to inform all students that UniKL is currently providing Graduate High Order Critical Skills (GHOCS) transcript to recognize student’s achievement and effort.
Kindly log on to Students Portal via http://portal.unikl.edu.my and filled up you details of activities, achievement and club membership by 18 April – 31 July 2016 to ensure you receive your GHOCS transcript on your graduation day.
# claim your activities
- URGENT SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY for Semester abroad in Spain_Sep 2016 to January 2017
As part of the ERASMUS+ program, one of our partner universities from Spain, Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (UPC) are inviting you to study at their campus for 1 semester (Sep 2015 – Jan 2017) and the opportunity is open for:
1) Final year Bachelor students (CGPA 3.0 and above);
2) Master students (CGPA 3.0 and above)
3) PhD students
The names of the shortlisted candidates will be sent to UPC before the final decision is made. Successful applicants will get to secure scholarship that consists of flight ticket and a monthly allowance of 800 Euro.
>>>> Application Form
- From IIIP : MY ASEAN INTERNSHIP