Halal Executive Program
Halal executives are required to fill up various food industries and related areas in order to execute explicitly the halal product chains locally. The programme covers four important cores:
- Halal Technology
- Shariah, Law and Standard
- Halal Analysis
The programme also provides a distinctive strength in halal alternative technologies to existing non-compliance practices in Food Processing technologies, covering Food, Beverages, nutraceuticals and Pharmaceutical products.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Final semester Muslim student pursuing Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Food Technology, Life Sciences or other related areas from local university
- Posses degree or diploma in the relevant disciplines such as Food Technology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences, Engineering or other relevant field of studies
- Graduates at present working in industries requiring Halal management
- Excellent attitude and enthusiasm to learn and contribute to the Halal Industry
BENEFIT TO TRAINERS
- Become certified Halal Scientific Executive for Halal job market opportunities
- Setting up a halal consulting company
HALAL EXECUTIVE COURSE (CERTIFIED by HPB JAKIM)
📣Universiti Kuala Lumpur will be organized Halal Executive Professional Online Course 2021.
To produce Halal Executive who will be equipped with theoretical knowledge and practical skills to assist an organization to meet halal standards and compliance.
🔸What you will learn?
C01 Halal Manual and Records Administration
C02 Internal Halal Committee (IHC) Program Administration
C03 Halal Quality Assurance
C04 Halal Certification Process Administration
C05 Halal Internal Audit Facilitation.
🔸How will you benefit?
▪️Participants will become a Certified Halal Executive.
▪️Able to lead Halal committee and assist organisation to meet Halal standards and compliance.
Date: 20 May-4 June 2021 (except weekend and public holiday)
Time: 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Online Platform: MS Teams.
Please click this link for registration and more information:
🔔Hurry up! Book your seat now!
Any enquiries please contact: mywa.link/ehn6v6s0