Process Engineering Technology
We are committed in providing a nurturing environment with ‘hands on’ approach. This is to inspire the next generation of leading technologists with the ability to appreciate the multidisciplinary nature of the engineering profession.
The Section of Process Engineering Technology in UniKL MICET specializes in chemical and process technology education. We offer programmes:
- Diploma in Chemical Enginering Technology
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology (Process) with Honours
- Postgraduate program: Master in Chemical Engineering Technology and Phd in Chemical Engineering Technology
Our programs Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology (Process) with Honours cover subjects from Common Core such as:
1. Process Instrumentation and Control
2. Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
3. Reactions in Chemical Engineering Technology
4. Chemical Process Principles
5. Industrial Safety and Health
Some of the Discipline Core subjects are:
1. Process Dynamics & Control
2. Petrochemicals & Petroleum Refining Technology
3. QA & QC in Chemical Engineering
4. Oil and Fat Technology and many more.
Technologically advanced equipment complements the cutting-edge ‘hands on’ teaching and research work to explore creative solutions for the technological needs of our society. Good partnerships with industries and other international bodies provide excellent exposures and create unique opportunities to spark innovative ideas and advances in pioneering research for the students and staff.
Our ‘hands on’ approach is inclined to the best student learning outcome where the query and learning processes are of primary importance. Our focus is to help students in applying the knowledge and make use of the state-of-the-art learning tools at UniKL MICET to achieve UniKL’s motto which is “Where Knowledge is Applied’.As we strengthen our core teaching and research capabilities, our community will continue to grow and inspire young engineers, technologists and scientists, contributing to the technological needs of our society.
It is our hope that we can inspire and educate students to beyond what they are capable and be technology transformers with an entrepreneurial spirit and character of the highest standard.
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
Branch Campus Malaysian Institute of Chemical & Bioengineering Technology (UniKL MICET)
Lot 1988, Kawasan Perindustrian Bandar Vendor, Taboh Naning,
78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka.
+606 – 551 2011
+606 – 551 2001
CONNECT WITH #uniklmicetofficial