Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) is one of the country’s leading technical universities. The university aims to provide our graduates with the knowledge, skills and attitude required to contribute towards and play major roles in a globalized and knowledge-based economy.
Our vision is to become the leading entrepreneurial technical university in the country through excellence in research, education, training, entrepreneurship, consultancy and community services. Our research activities are focused on developing new technologies and products to support our techno-entrepreneurship ventures with our researchers, graduates and industrial partners. The university partners with many other local and international universities and research institutions to bring closer research knowledge into successful application and commercialization.
Section of Chemical Engineering is the section responsible to oversee and monitor the overall planning and implementation of our Bachelor of Chemical Engineering with Honours.
The Bachelor of Chemical Engineering with Honours program consists of:
- Engineering mathematics, science, engineering principles, skills and tools appropriate to the discipline of study;
- Engineering applications – design and projects
- Integrated exposure to professional engineering practice, including management and professional ethics;
- Laboratory work to complement the science, computing and engineering theory;
- Industrial training – exposure to professional engineering practice in an engineering-practice environment;
- Exposure to engineering practice;
- Final year project.
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
Branch Campus Malaysian Institute of Chemical & Bioengineering Technology (UniKL MICET)
Lot 1988, Kawasan Perindustrian Bandar Vendor, Taboh Naning,
78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka.
+606 – 551 2105
+606 – 551 2001
CONNECT WITH #uniklmicetofficial