Student Representative Committee (SRC)
Organizational Chart & Roles
The Student Representative Committee are elected students to:-
- Contribute for student development and welfare quality via strategic cooperation and research.
- Produce high quality of student leader which promotes unity.
- Develop university image and branding via student development transformation plan and framework.
- Contribute to the society via knowledge and academic sharing.
- Plan, develop and maintain the information delivery system concerning welfare, safety and student rights with current information
Responsibilities – Portfolio
- Deputy President
- Sports, Recreation & Cultural Exco
- Welfare & Accommodations Exco
- Academic & Spiritual Exco
- Entrepreneurial & Public Relation Exco
THE NEW STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE COMMITTEE 2019
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
Branch Campus Malaysian Institute of Chemical & Bioengineering Technology (UniKL MICET)
Lot 1988, Kawasan Perindustrian Bandar Vendor, Taboh Naning,
78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka.
+606 – 551 2011
+606 – 551 2001
CONNECT WITH #uniklmicetofficial