INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY UNIT
Information and Communication Technology Unit
The ICT Unit is the heart of the university. It’s performance will make or break the operations of the university both in teaching and administration. In this regard, the maxim of the department is the provision of responsive, effective and efficient ICT services at all times.
The department therefore accepts criticism from its various stakeholders which will drive and stretch it to reach and offer world class ICT services at BUSE. We have an open-door policy and thus welcome all and sundry to our department anytime.The department’s major offerings are internet and email service, integrated university management system, website, networking, procurement and maintenance of various ICT hardware and software, information security and advisory role in ICTs.
- servers,file services and storage
- anti-virus and security
- desktop hardware and software(acquisition,maintenance and support)
- network printing
- email,calendar and mailing lists
- administrative systems support
- student computing support (such as student labs,residence networking)
- Support & Maintenance
- Teaching & learning technologies – such as VLE
- Training & consultancy
- Infrastructure & Services Unit
- Bussiness applications development and administration
Policy & Manual
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
Branch Campus Malaysian Institute of Chemical & Bio-engineering Technology (UniKL MICET)
Lot 1988, Kawasan Perindustrian Bandar Vendor, Taboh Naning,
78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka.
+606 – 551 2011
+606 – 551 2001
CONNECT WITH #UniKLMICET