Professional Graduateship Of Rubber Technology (PGRT 2020)
It is our pleasure to announce about the Professional Graduateship of Rubber Technology (PGRT 2020) will be held on 1st September 2020 at Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL MICET), Alor Gajah, Melaka. The PGRT 2020 is a PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION PROGRAM, designed for graduates of relevant engineering and technology programmes. It comprises two-month of lecture and four-month of industrial training for hands-on exposure.
PGRT 2020 is a platform for graduates before they embark their career or pursuing further studies. PGRT 2020 offers the professional skills, knowledge, industrial exposure and proficient executives especially in rubber and latex technology. This graduateship program also provide support for product developers and manufacturers across all industry sectors.
The aim of this program are to prepare the fresh graduates with hands-on skills which necessary to explore Rubber and Latex industries in Malaysia. The fresh graduates will have priority in terms of employability and better pay upon interviewed and employed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
1. UniKL MICET students who have completed Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology.
2. Students completed their Bachelor program in relevant engineering and technology programmes from other universities.
3. MREPC scholars who have completed Bachelor program in relevant engineering and technology programmes.
4. Students completed their Diploma in Plastics & Rubber Institute Malaysia (DPRIM).
HOW TO APLLY PGRT 2020?
Application must be done through electronically through PGRT 2020 registration link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdHc9guCEWOwg-WZOh6cwnLyCSWXS3xMuOMwmiFwNgNTF9wBg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
Deadline for placement application: 15 July 2020
1. Tuition fees for all the modules (Bridging Module, Soft Skill Module, Common Module and Advanced Module)
2. Factory visits
3. Case study
1. Bridging Module
|1||Module 1 – Introduction to Polymer Science & Technology|
|2||Module 2 – Polymer Synthesis|
|3||Module 3 – Latex Technology|
|4||Module 4 – Rubber Technology|
|5||Module 5 – Rubber Engineering|
|6||Module 6 – Polymer Testing & Characterization|
2. Soft Skills Module
|1||Module 1 – Fundamental of Entrepreneurship Projects|
|2||Module 2 – Career Guidance|
|3||Module 3 – Managing Crisis in Rubber & Latex Industries|
3. Common Module
|1||Module 1 –Natural Rubber Properties & Applications|
|2||Module 2 – Synthetic Rubber Properties, Vulcanization & Applications|
|3||Module 3 – Specialty Synthetic Rubber Properties, Vulcanization & Applications|
|4||Module 4 – Natural & Synthetic Lattices Properties & Applications|
|5||Module 5 – Recycling & Reclaim|
|6||Module 6 – Compounding Ingredients|
|7||Module 7 – Fillers|
|8||Module 8 – Mixing Technology & Compounding Testing|
|9||Module 9 – Preparation of latex Compound & Testing|
|10||Module 10 – Rubber Products Testing|
|11||Module 11 – ISO Quality Management System|
4. Advanced Module
Module 1 – Latex Products & Their Manufacture
– Catheters & Latex Thread
Module 2 – Rubber Products & Their Manufacture
– Moulded Product – Retread
– Rubber Engineering Products
– Rubber to Metal Bonding
If you meet the minimum criterias stated in Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC), you are required to do the following:
1. Complete a MREPC Scholarship Application Form. You may apply at www.mrepc.com/scholarships/.
2. Deadline for the scholarship application: August 2020.
3. For the consideration by the Scholarship Committee, the applicant MUST accept the offer letter from UniKL MICET and be a registered student by 15 July 2020 .
4. The decision of the Scholarship Committee will be announced by August 2020 and the decision of the Scholarship Committee is final.
SCHOLARSHIP PACKAGE by MREPC
1. Tuition fees
2. Allowances during
3. Internship opportunities
4. Employment opportunities upon graduation
FURTHER ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT
1. DR. NOR NADIAH MOHAMAD YUSOF (019-364 6227) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. DR. NOOR FAIZAH CHE HARUN (019-918 5961) (email@example.com)
LET’S JOIN US TO DEVELOP NEW QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS