“Feel Like HOME”
The impressive and conductive arrays of facilities available in UniKL are a testament to UniKL’s commitment to excellence. These facilities are equipped with the latest technologies to design an environment that replicates the real world. This is to ensure that our graduates are ready to face the fast-paced and ever-changing working world directly upon graduation.
Good quality off-campus accommodation at reasonable rates is also available. UniKL usually provides on-campus accommodation for all students for at least one year.
Additional Furniture & Fittings
In general, all the apartment units include the following facilities:
- room inventory: single bed, mattress, side table, wardrobe, notice board, a ceiling fan and lamp;
- kitchen inventory: kitchen cabinet, dining table & chairs, and a rubbish bin;
- all rooms are furnished with curtains;
- the warden or fellow of the student units makes sure that, amongst other things, any damages will be repaired instantly;
- study table & chairs, study lamp and WIFI .
- 24 hours security
- 24 hours free WiFi coverage
Sports & Recreation Facilities
UniKL is also responsible in providing sports and recreational facilities to the staff and students. The sports and recreation unit will:
- Organize and encourage competitions and sport activities to promote healthy lifestyle
- Develop, prepare and manage sports and recreational facilities for the satisfaction of the students
- Plan and organize sports and recreational programs in order to encourage student’s involvement
- Instil education values in sports and recreational activities to produce well rounded individual
UniKL has formed several teams comprising of staff and students to promote the spirit of healthy competition among the teams
Clubs and Societies Facilities
UniKL believes in the holistic approach of creating an all rounder individual. The existing clubs and societies in UniKL allow students to explore their creativity and potential be in the form of arts of sport. These clubs and societies provide an excellent opportunity for students to meet up those with similar interest.
Residents have access to a range of recreational and academic facilities. The Fellow or residential staff are available to assist and advise students during semester periods and each college conducts its own social and cultural program.
UniKL campuses are equipped excellent Infrastructure with the latest technologies. Its infrastructure is supported by state-of the-art equipment, classroom , laboratories, Hangar, Library, Hostel, workshops as well as IT and multimedia studios available in UniKL are a testament to UniKL’s commitment to excellence. These to make sure our student live their campus lifestyle to the fullest.
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
Branch Campus Malaysian Institute of Chemical & Bioengineering Technology (UniKL MICET)
Lot 1988, Kawasan Perindustrian Bandar Vendor, Taboh Naning,
78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka.
+606 – 551 2000
+606 – 551 2001
CONNECT WITH #uniklmicetofficial