FACILITIES MANAGEMENT UNIT
Facilities Management Unit
MAINTENANCE & FACILITIES UNIT
FAST, PRECISE DAN EFFICIENT UNIT
ENHANCING QUALITY STAFF PERFORMANCE, ORGANIZATION, FOCUS AND EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL CONTROL.
CULTIVATE EXCELLENT WORK CULTURE.
- INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
– To receive input from client, plan and conceptualize according to the client’s need and visualize those needs to obtain customer satisfaction
– To follow technical specification and requirement set by Local Authority
– To follow guidelines and requirements under Green Technology
- INFRASTRUCTURE MAINTENANCE
– To receive complaints from staffs and students
– To ensure all complaints have been identified and solve by the best economical way possible.
– All complaints have been classified under three different categories:
1. Emergency – 24 hours
2. Fast – 3 days
3. Normal – reasonable time frame
- UNIVERSITY EVENTS
– To arrange proper facilities for campus events and functions such as P.A. system, chairs, tables and canopies.
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
Branch Campus Malaysian Institute of Chemical & Bio-engineering Technology (UniKL MICET)
Lot 1988, Kawasan Perindustrian Bandar Vendor, Taboh Naning,
78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka.
+606 – 551 2011
+606 – 551 2001
CONNECT WITH #UniKLMICET