Home > Partnership > University Partners
International Student Exchange Mobility Outbound (ISEM – Outbound)
ISEM is a practice of a registered student of UniKL, is attached at a partner university abroad in a period of time not longer than 1 year. In this case, UniKL is termed as Home University and the partner university is the Host University.
In terms of duration, ISEM may be performed in the following mode:
- Shor-term mobility program, with a minimum duration of 1 week, which is defined as 5 activities days and maximum duration of 3 months (90 days).
- Full-Semester mobility program, with a minimum duration of 3 months (short semester) and maximum of 2 full semesters consecutively.
Financial Initiatives on Mobility Programs
2. Erasmus Mundus
4. Partner university funding : Fee waiver & accommodation
Full semester outbound mobility is open for student studying Bachelor program and have completed two semesters at UniKL MICET with CGPA 2.0 and above.
Waived (if receiving institution is UniKL’s partner university)
Students who obtained CGPA 3.75 and above are qualified to apply for partial funding from UniKL and MARA.
- Application for Exchange Program is open from March for September intake, and from September for February intake.
- Kindly ensure you research on the programs offered at host university, credit hour requirement, English language requirement, living cost, and if financial assistance is provided.
1. Download and complete UIO Outbound ISEM application form
2. Attach the following documents together with ISEM application form:
i. Motivation Letter
ii. Curriculum Vitae
iii. Semester Result Slips
iv. UIO Outbound ISEM Learning Agreement form
v. Submit complete documents to International Partnership coordinator
HOW TO APPLY
Contact with us for details.
Dr. Nadia Razali
International Partnership Coordinator,
International, Industrial and Institutional Partnership (IIIP)
Tel : +606 551 2000 ext 2014
Faxs: +606 551 2005
Email : email@example.com
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
Branch Campus Malaysian Institute of Chemical & Bio-engineering Technology (UniKL MICET)
Lot 1988, Kawasan Perindustrian Bandar Vendor, Taboh Naning,
78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka.
+606 – 551 2011
+606 – 551 2001
CONNECT WITH #UniKLMICET